- These plants are propagated well through stem cutting methods.
- They are root bounded in small pots.
- Before watering the plant you should make sure that top 50% of the soil is dried.
- This plant is well cultivated in high humidity.
- Loose quick draining soil should be used for growing this plant.
- Repotting should be done after 2-3 years.
- Direct sunlight should be avoided.
- 65-85 degree temperature is best suited for the growth of this plant.
- If the leaves turns to be brown, yellow or just plain then those leaves should be removed.
- These plants thrives better in average room conditions.
- Plants should not be overwatered.
- Fresh potting mixture should be always used while repotting the plant.