- The Plant requires direct sunlight. Place the plant outdoors in direct sunlight for at least seven hours in a day.
- Ornamental Orange Plant grows well in a mixture of potting soil, organic compost and perlite or vermiculite mixed in equal ratio.
- The tree should be watered only as much to moist the soil not wet. The top layer of soil should be allowed to dry before watering it again.
- The Plant prefers warmer temperatures ranging between 55-70 degrees Fahrenheit but it is capable to withstand temperature as low as 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ornamental Orange Plant should be fertilized with a slow-release formula specifically for acid loving plants.
- The tree should be pruned to remove the dead and diseased branches.
- The insect infestations should be treated chemically.
- Plenty of space should be provided for the tree to spread out and establish a healthy root system.