Planting And Care
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
|Sunlight||Full sun, partial sun, at least 4 to 6 hours of sunlight per day.|
|Watering||Low for the rainy season, Moderate for winter, More than moderate for a summer|
|Soil||Avoid excess organic contents in the soil.|
|Temperature||Ideal: 22 to 35 degrees C|
|Fertilizer||No need much. A peat-based compost should not be used|