- Select a location with partial light.
- Their favorable months for growth are summer months.
- They grow with mornings and shade in evenings.
- It grows to 1.5 m high and 1m wide.
- They like soil that is rich in nutrients.
- Apply good amount of organic matter to the soil while planting.
- It prefers acidic soil with pH range 5.0 and 6.0.
- They demand high humidity to grow.
- Make your Ananta Dwarf soil moist and well-drained.
- Avoid planting it near concrete walk otherwise it will increase the pH level results in bad growth.
- You need to fertilize them every 2-4 weeks during growth.
- Cut off the faded flowers to increase the bloom.
- Keep it in summer or warmer temperatures otherwise it will not grow ideally